Reach for the stars
Alongside our work as champions and campaigners for teenage girls and extensive media work, our current product portfolio includes:
- Stardom Programme – on school site intensive coaching programme for at risk, troubled girls age 13-15.
- Role Model Relay – 2 hour speed-mentoring event for up to 120 girls in Year 8 or 9
- Big Sister Programme – 12 month structured mentoring programme harnessing female role models from all walks of life for 20 middle girls in Year 8
- Super 7 Workshops portfolio – for up to 30 girls age 12-14
We also develop and deliver bespoke programmes targeting girls age 12-15. Chat to us about your school needs today.
Here is the film from our Shining Stars Ball in 2019. This will give you an idea of what we do.
STARDOM is an intervention programme for girls who are seriously derailing. It is frame-breaking, run by highly qualified coaches using an array of personal development and transformation tools including Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Time Line Therapy™. These tools are used to shift mind-sets, zap limiting beliefs, reframe past experiences, uncover identity issues, break limiting family patterns and encourage the girls to think big via visualisation and motivational strategies. Find out more here.
ROLE MODEL RELAY
Role Model Relay is a fast paced , high energy 2 hour speed mentoring event introducing the girls to a diverse range of careers as they get to listen and question at least 25 awesome women from all walks of life. This is the best careers lesson ever! Find out more.
Quite often teenage girls simply need someone to talk to and guide them through the challenges of growing up. Career choices, boyfriends/girlfriends, parents, peer pressure to conform and remaining true to self are just some of the life issues young girls may struggle with and having a BIG SISTER, a trusted guide, someone who does not judge and believes in you unconditionally; someone who is your biggest fan and encourages you to take risks and put your hand up; someone who has been there, done that and got the T-shirt. This awesome role model can and does make all the difference. Find out more here.
Big Sister is an outstanding programme that allows girls to develop friendships and strong relationships with their peers and the role model Big Sisters who support them on their journey.
Jo Egerton, retired Deputy Head at Albion Academy, Salford, Manchester and now on Board of Governors
SUPER 7 WORKSHOPS
In 2018 we noticed some reoccurring themes appearing in our work with teen girls that matched the enquiries we were getting from school teachers so we decided to create a series of workshops called ‘SUPER 7’ focussed on these key trends including social media, respect, friendships, body confidence and more. Each workshop is a dedicated 2 hour interactive session for girls in Year 7, 8 or 9.
Each workshop can cater for up to 30 girls and can be run multiple times a day.
The cost includes one professional workshop facilitator, 2 if more than 15 participants, a takeaway workbook and all other resources. Find out more here.
All our programmes focus on:
- Personal Identity – helping girls get a sense of self, who they are and what they stand for, finding their voice, recognising their greatness.
- Introducing them to powerful role models in the media and in their community, with a view to them becoming role models for other girls.
- Encouraging them to recognise and embrace enterprise as a career option now and in their future.
- Shifting the focus away from external body image and the unrealistic media hype of looking perfect and helping them re-align their self image.
- Improve confidence, self esteem, self respect and emotional resilience.
We are passionate about
Supporting mindfulness and self-care. Helping girls recognise and take responsibility fo their own mental, emotional and physical well-being.
Helping girls manage an array of relationships with teachers, partners, parents, siblings, friends and peers.
Helping girls understand all choices have consequences and they have a part to play in both.